Apartment in Phnom Penh
High GDP growth, rising middle income class, and US dollar real estate transaction has given apartment in Phnom Penh become one of the most highly sought after investment in the South East Asia. Since April 2010, new law has passed to allow foreigner to own property in Cambodia and over the years we have seen huge interest on foreigners investing apartment in Phnom Penh although majority of the buyer are still the local Cambodia themselves.
As foreigner, what are the procedure to own apartment in Phnom Penh
- Able to own strata title
- Able to own freehold property
- Able to own residential and commercial property
What are the restrictions and what you cannot own as foreigners
- Foreigner can only own 49% share of land
- Foreigner can only own 49% share of any type of property which directly touch the land
- Foreigner can only own maximum 70% of the total units of the whole development. E.g. you can only own 700 units out of 1000 units of condominium
Apartment in Phnom Penh title type
Soft title (possessory right) is based on the right of possession and is issued by the local village chief officials.
Hard title is registered with the Land Office, and trumps claims of ownership based on possessory right.
We highly advice you to get your hard title when you buy property in Cambodia to avoid any unnecessary dispute in the future. 4% of property price is payable upon completion of your property to get your hard title.
For tax matters, please check our Cambodia property tax article for more detail
Contact us to get updated Cambodia property information
The Bridge Cambodia - Hottest development in Phnom Penh with rental guarantee up to 70% by public listed Singapore developer
Top reasons why invest in The Bridge Cambodia
- Cambodia is one of the fastest growing economy, GDP is still expected to grow 7% and above for the next few years which is higher than China
- Economy and property boom era
- Transaction in US Dollar - Safe from emerging country currency fluctuation while enjoying the high growth
- Developed by Singapore Public Listed Developer, Oxley International - SGD 1 Billion market capitalization
- Located in the most prime location, within walking distance to 5 Stars Naga World hotel and casino, Sofitel, Toyoko Inn, AEON Mall, International School, Upcoming Shangri-La Hotel
- The first and only shopping mall available for investment - Blue ocean investment, high demand of Grade A shopping mall and restaurant space by local and international retailers to establish their presence in this booming country.
- Hassle free investment - Developer will engage international hospitality management company to arrange the tenant mixed and rent out the unit
- 70% rental guarantee nett - Highest rental guarantee development in Cambodia.
- Very affordable investment - Only from USD 1xxK
The Bridge @ Cambodia Phnom Penh
High Rental Guarantee (70%) Development By Reputable Singapore Developer Opposite Shangri-La Hotel
The Peak Cambodia - Iconic apartment in Phnom Penh integrated with Shangrila hotel
Reason why you must own The Peak Cambodia
- Best apartment in Phnom Penh which integrate with Shangri-La Hotel
- Prime location surrounded by embassies, ministry offices, NagaWorld hotel, casino, and entertainment complex, AEON mall
- Magnificent unblock river and city view
- 2 level of hotel grade facilities
- Affordable Luxury - Only From USD 1xxK
- 12 % Nett Guaranteed Rental Return Over 2 Years For Residential
- Up to 36% Nett Guaranteed Rental Return For Offices
- First Mover Advantage - Cambodia Economic Growth average 7 - 8% annually