UK buy-to-let property is booming, with growing numbers of professional and amateur investors seeking to pour yet more cash into a market worth £1 trillion. The question is where to invest? where is the best rental yields UK city can offer to maximize your return? Because rising property prices have pushed down yields.
Best Rental Yields UK - New Research By HSBC
New research by HSBC which conduct annual review of rental yields around Britain, it shows best rental yields UK is in Manchester, Kingston upon Hull and Blackpool are the best places to invest right now. This is due to modest property price rises and strong rental demand.
HSBC's survey shows landlords in Manchester are making the biggest rental yields. The average rental yield is 7.98%. Manchester has one of the largest student populations in Europe, demand for rental accommodation is strong compare to other region.
Other northern centres of Kingston upon Hull and Blackpool are featured at the top of HSBC’s hotspot list for the first time, again thanks to low average property prices and strong rental demand.
Contact us to receive free update on UK property news and update
Best Rental Yields UK London
Demand for London property is still the highest in UK. The average property price in London has crossed over £500,000 mark. And with the most buy to let mortgage lenders required 25% deposit, only investors with large sums of capital can afford to buy property here.
Newham in East London is the capital's top buy-to-let hotspot with rental yields of 5.2%. Southwark was ranked second in the London top 10 with rental yields of 5.18% followed by Brent with 4.68%.
In the upmarket Kensington and Chelsea, the average house prices now exceed £1 million. The highest rental yield in this location are about 2.87%. Investors here are counting on capital appreciation for their returns rather than obtaining attractive ongoing income.
Citunq Manchester – Perfect City Centre Location
- Rare and most highly sought after prime Manchester city centre location
- Walking distance to Arndale Shopping Centre, Northern Quarter (bars and cafes, as well as its mix of music and clothes shops), Piccadilly Gardens
- Walking distance or via public transport to CBD, Spinningfields, and Piccadilly train station
- High rental demand and yield expected in such a great location
Citunq Manchester - Rare Gem Residential Development In Manchester Prime City Centre
Only 25% Upfront Payment Required
Marine Wharf East By Reputable Developer, Galliard Homes
- 999 Years Leasehold
- Great Location Between 2 London Financial Centres
- Within 20 Minutes To 8 Top London Universities
- Reputable Developer With Over £1.1 Billion
- Established Neighborhood With Great Amenities Around
Marine Wharf East - London Property In Established Neighborhood
Only 20% Upfront Payment Required
Royal Wharf @ Newham East London
- 999 Years Leasehold
- Public Listed Developer From Singapore, Oxley International and UK Top Developer, Ballymore
- Located in Newham, highest rental yield in London
- Mega Township including apartments, townhouses, restaurants, bars, hospital, and more
- 500 meters river Thames frontage
- 45% open space plus additional Thames Barrier Park and Lyle Park
- Excellent transportation system - between 2 DLR station, river taxi, cable car, crossrail
- Walking distance to upcoming crossrail station
Royal Wharf @ London By Oxley and Ballymore
Only 10% Downpayment, Balance is deferred
One Regent @ Manchester
- Great Location - Walking distance to Deansgate Train and Tram Station and SpinningFields (Manchester Financial District)
- Door step bus stop travelling to the city centre
- Walking distance to First Street - New Commercial and Office District
- Majority of units are either River Irwell View or Chesire/Unblock Low Rise View
- Fully Furnish
- Guarantee Rental Yield 6.5% Per Annum For 2 years