London townhouse for sale is one of highly sought after luxurious property by local and foreign investors. Historically townhouse was the city residence of a noble and wealthy family in which they lived for much of the year. Currently, townhouse is also owned by wealthy individual/family in which they use for investment or own stay.
London Townhouse For Sale
The supply of London townhouse for sale is very few and limited. Especially the new London townhouse, it is a very rare and difficult to see any in the market. Usually major regeneration development in London, mainly residential development in massive scale, we can see few London townhouse for sale.
London townhouse for sale usually comprises of 3 storey terrace house with private garden and spacious layout design within. Mainly influenced by Georgian or Victorian type with additional contemporary facade design inside and outside to give modern feel in the house.
Price of London townhouse for sale
London townhouse is usually priced much lower in per square feet terms compare to the apartment or condominium. In addition to the low supply, London townhouse offers much higher potential capital return. Therefore it is the favorite real estate type for the wealthy investors.
Why London property is investors favorite
London is the ideal city for any jet-setter and its luxury property market boasts a long history. The city's international population and high demand for luxury homes are also due to a reasonable tax system, excellent schools and a large financial centre. Here is the top reasons why investors love to invest in London property.
London townhouse for sale @ East London
Royal Wharf @ London New Business/Financial District
- 999 Years Leasehold
- Located in upcoming new business/financial district
- Self sustainable township (Restaurants, bars, cafes, shopping, school, piazzas, parks, offices)
- 500 meter River Thames frontage
- Jointly developed by Singapore Top Public Listed Developer, Oxley International and UK Top Developer, Ballymore
- Flanked by 2 DLR Stations
- Mins walk to new crossrail station, Excel London, Asian Business Port, London City Airport, Silvertown Quays, and many more
- Additional mode of transport: River Taxi
- Contemporary and sleek design of townhouse